I’ve been asked to clarify the dates for our Jèrriais lessons at Les Pallions this term.
- Thursday 13th December – last day for Pallion lessons this term
- Monday 7th January – first day for Pallion lessons in the Spring term
- Thursday 21st March – last day for Pallion lessons in the Spring term
I’d also like to inform you of two optional events in the very near future.
- Thursday 6th December at 6.30pm – we will be singing Christmas carols in Jèrriais beside the apple crusher outside Marks & Spencer in King Street. Highlights – Jingle Bells, Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, I saw Three Ships, Deck the Halls and others in Jèrriais. You can hear many of them via our blog. There will be a number of adult singers too from our evening classes, so we hope that you may be able to bring your child to join in. Please wear warm clothing – we will be there whatever the weather! We’ll be continuing with a social get-together at the Town Hall straight afterwards, to which everyone is also invited for refreshments and some more carols.
- Saturday 8th December at 6.30 – The Christmas service of lessons and carols in Jèrriais takes place at St. Andrew’s Church at First Tower and will last for about an hour.
Bouôn Noué et Bouonne Année! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!