J’avons r’chu tchiques dêtâls pouor achteu dé Dgèrnésy:
We’ve received some provisional details from Guernsey:
- On Friday evening there will be a vin d’honneur and a meal for those performing.
- On Saturday morning a parade through town (in costume) with stops for dancing.
- Saturday afternoon performances in the Market Square(dancing, singing, recitations, hurdy-gurdy, etc.)
- Saturday evening a meal with opportunities to perform between and after courses.
- Sunday morning short bus tour, light lunch and return to harbour.